Ken Williams Writing can provide you with a wide range of written content such as:
- Great website content
- SEO copy
- Advertising copy that hits the mark
- Feature articles and engaging blogs
- Newsletters, brochures and flyers
- Real Estate Listings
- Business Profiles and Communications
Do you want more listings, greater buyer interest and more sales?
- I'll free your time so that you can focus on growing your business
- Capture the right tone for the right buyer
- Generate interest and inspire confidence
- 24-hour turnaround
- Create awareness of your brand/product/service
- Create customer focus
- Create an image
- I'll provide your business with website content, advertising copy, newsletters, brochures, flyers and all your communication needs
Do you have a writing project that needs a helping hand?
- A speech
- A personal project
- A report with a deadline
Often, it takes a fresh eye to help it along.
I understand that if something is worth doing, it's worth doing right!
Ken has worked in sales and marketing for over 20 years – from direct selling, to writing ad copy for Australia’s leading newspapers, such as the Herald Sun, Leader Newspapers, Weekly Times, Geelong Advertiser and The Australian.
Ken’s written everything from small Trade ads to full-page spreads for major companies as well as feature articles, books and blogs for some of Australia's favourite magazines and websites.
What people are saying about Ken:
Nobody says that
“Ken’s writing has an honest quality. His voice is real and engaging. He is quick to discover his target audience and he knows how to speak to them. I’d recommend Ken to anyone looking for engaging content.”
Chuck Bennett - Chuck and Karen Bennett Real Estate
“Ken helped me put my thoughts and words on paper. He has a fun writing style that hits the mark!”
Raff Lagatta - Digital Sales Melbourne
“I knew I had to advertise to keep my business strong, but I didn’t have the time. Ken came introduced by a friend. He listened and quickly understood my business. He put into words what I wanted to say.”
Andrew Lamers, Plenty Views Gardening
Call Today for a Free Consultation